5 April 2012

For some reason, I have the worst luck lately.


So lets just explore my misfortune here. First off, I bought 34 coffees from Timmies in total this Roll Up the Rim season. Seeing as the odds are advertised as "1 in 6", I'm a little shocked that I was greeted with a "please play again" 34 times... I won't be doing any gambling or bets based on a coin toss any time soon. If life were COD, I'd be playing against lady luck, and her k/d ratio would be AMAZING.


Last night, during on a drunken whim, I decided to set fire to a plastic water bottle... let's just explain this story in short with a nice little equation. Drunkenness+fire, already a bad combination. Drunkenness+fire+water bottle=toxic chemical gas. A worse combination. Now let's add my eyeball. We are finally brought to the equation: drunkenness+fire+water bottle=toxic chemical gas+eyeball=24 hours+3 hospital visits+searing pain+near blindness=an eye freezing and pirate swag.


All in all, don't believe I'll base my life purchases on the assumption I'll win the lottery. Or, y'know, ever play with fire again.

No comments:

Post a Comment